MPCP’s MyPortfolio Patient Portal, hosted by the University of Maryland Medical Center, is a convenient and secure health-management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. With the MyPortfolio patient portal, you can track your visit history, view lab and radiology results, and much more. It’s free, secure, and easy to use. Get connected today!
MyPortfolio Patient Portal At-a-Glance
- Access portions of your health information online, versus over the phone or in person.
- Access the portal on your own schedule, at home, on vacation or at another medical office — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access the portal from your home computer, smartphone or tablet.
- You can connect with your providers and keep your family informed at the same time.
Up-to-date information access including:
- Patient Health Summary
- Laboratory and Radiology Results
- Medication List
- Demographic Information
- Visit History
Important Information About MPCP’s MyPortfolio Patient Portal
- It’s important for you to keep any appointments you have made with your care provider. If you don’t have an appointment, please make one with your provider if you have any concerns.
- Results are available for visits beginning Oct. 1, 2018.
For questions about MyPortfolio, please contact the MyPortfolio Support Team at 844-281-8667 or email@example.com.