At Maryland Primary Care Physicians we believe a patient’s well being is above all else. We realize sometimes questions slip your mind when dealing with one of our healthcare professionals, and now you can search for answers 24 hours a day, with access to more than 4,000 topics relating to health and medication.
The following sites are also valuable resources for staying informed about your health and the health of your family.
- American Cancer Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Family Doctor – from the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Center for Disease Control
- Center for Disease Control – Travelers’ Health
- Children’s Health
- Immunization Schedule for Children, Birth to 18 Years (CDC)
- Immunization Schedule for Adults, 19+ Years (CDC)
- Mayo Clinic
- National Eye Institute – Diabetic Eye Disease
- National Institutes of Health – Health Information
- National Kidney & Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Ready Kids, from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security