Some questions and answers that help explain why Maryland Primary Care Physicians should be part of your professional future.
- A comprehensive compensation package, including a competitive base salary and benefits, and the opportunity for substantial productivity bonuses.
Opportunity for equity in the company and participation in significant financial rewards.
- Central administration that provides the sophisticated management infrastructure needed for today and in the future. This eliminates the hours spent on administrative hassles, freeing you for more time with your patients.
- Innovative utilization of technology in a cutting-edge Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system that provides immediate access to patient information from any MPCP location, resulting in enhanced patient care, safety and confidentiality. Costly billing errors are virtually eliminated as a result of superior electronic data collection, documentation and coding capabilities.
- A corporate structure that protects the way we practice medicine, gives each of us vested interest in the overall success of the group, and assures our ability to remain both autonomous and competitive.
- A managed care contracting edge resulting from the ability of MPCP to make decisions on behalf of a large group and then coordinate those decisions with our provider partners.
- Opportunities for you to experience improved quality of life through our enhanced practice coverage, CME, vacation and scheduling arrangements.
Fred Rost, Director, Marketing
Maryland Primary Care Physicians, LLC
7580 Buckingham Blvd., Suite 220, Hanover, MD 21076